At VideoLink, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service, passion for excellence, spirit of teamwork, and the focus on continued innovation. Our employees and freelancers are the people who enable us to deliver on those values every business day. That's why we're always on the lookout for talented, ambitious people who can make a substantial contribution to our team of smart, down-to-earth, hardworking professionals.
We offer a competitive package and a balanced work-life culture. We love what we do and hope you do too - come join us!Summary
The Freelance Production Technician must have familiarity of virtual production solutions. This includes virtual meeting applications such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, etc., enterprise-grade streaming platforms, digital production switcher and encoding equipment and software, and other production support equipment, processes and solutions typical of a live virtual production. Work may occur early mornings, late nights and/or weekends in addition to regular business hours. Versatility is key to this position along with attention to detail and organization. Flexible schedule and a desire to deliver high quality production support are a must.Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical Director/Director
- Operation of Ross Carbonite/NewTek TriCaster/Wirecast production switcher equipment and software
- Direction of live corporate meetings including multiple remote contributors and content support assets
- Technically prepare for source transitions, integration of supporting content, and mix/effects solutions
- Web-based Meeting Application Technician
- Proficient in operation of common meeting applications (MS Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Webex)
- Ability to perform basic application tasks in support of a live production such as pinning/spotlighting sources
- Encode Technician
- Knowledgeable in web streaming encoding and RTMP
- Familiar with WireCast, OBS, and NewTek TriCaster
- Build cameras and production equipment
- Ability to quickly ascertain problems that arise in virtual production scenarios.
- Ability to rapidly find work-arounds to such problems.
- A college degree in a production-related field is preferred, but an individual with considerable relevant experience will be considered.
- Strong work ethic, self-direction, self-motivation, patience, persistence and the ability to get along with coworkers and customers.
- Self-motivation, organization and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
If your interest and skills match the needs of the position, please provide a cover letter and resume. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please state salary expectations in online application.VideoLink affirms in policy and in practice that all employment decisions will be based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR