- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 50 lbs, pushing up to 67 lbs, & pulling up to 79 lbs.
- Able to obtain license to operate industrial equipment, and operate an RF scanner
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction
- Basic reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may be extreme. Distribution Center has constant powered-equipment traffic. Gates is managed in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, and high-visibility vests.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
We know that’s trying to fancy the terminology… think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyer belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
Gates Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.